7 Things To Do On Valentine’s Day 2022
Things To Do for Valentine’s Day 2022
This year Valentine’s Day is the day after the big game. While this might make a few people struggle to decide how to celebrate, we’re here to lend a hand with some great ideas AND still catch the game!
Make breakfast in bed
– Surprise your honey with a lavish breakfast display that they can enjoy in their bed for a quiet Valentine’s Day 2022 morning. Breakfast of course, is the most important meal of the day, so why not go all out? Not a good cook? That’s ok – we’ve got you covered with our Harry and David breakfast gift baskets, including meats, pastries, waffles, and more! However, if you’re up for the job, check out our creative ideas for breakfast in bed.
Go for a morning hike
– There are so many trails available for daytime hiking, and even though it’s wintertime, it would be a shame to let a nice day go to waste. So, if it’s not too cold on February 14, 2021, consider going for a long romantic hike with your sweetheart. Hold hands, talk, laugh, see the sights – just get out of the house and do something different to start the day off right.
Enjoy a cup of coffee
– We know that a lot of coffee shops don’t allow indoor seating right now, but why not get a latte to go? Maybe take it with you for your morning hike and breath in the smell of fresh coffee on Valentine’s Day morning. You don’t even have to go out to get a special coffee either. Check out the Harry and David coffee gift baskets for gourmet coffee to make at home. You can sit at the dining room table together and sip your flavored coffee or put it in a travel mug and take it with you outside.
– Nothing says romance like a nice afternoon reading session. Break out your favorite book or magazine and lay on the couch or the bed together in silence and delve into a wonderful story. And, you can even make the time together special with these personalized photo bookmarks. Add pictures of you and your significant other for a special keepsake for Valentine’s Day 2022.
Have a movie marathon
– Who doesn’t love a good romantic comedy or a heartfelt drama for Valentine’s Day? Surprise your love with a holiday digital movie download that you can both enjoy. Grab a bowl of popcorn and get comfy in your recliner for a long movie marathon.
– Pick out a new recipe and gather all the ingredients to cook it together this Valentine’s Day 2022. Even if you’re not a good cook, it’s always fun to spend time together enjoying a hobby. Who knows – maybe you’ll become the next top chef?
Valentine’s Day 2022 is right around the corner! Share some of your own ideas in the comments below!