102 Reasons Why I Love You + Printables
You know that warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when you look at your significant other? Express that feeling by sharing exactly what you love about them! For Valentine’s Day, a birthday, anniversary or just because, get creative with a DIY gift that shows how you feel.
There are so many reasons to say “I love you,” from their adorable laugh to the way they wrap you up in a hug. Put it all down on paper with a DIY book, and gift it to them with their favorite chocolate treat!
Printable Reasons Why I Love You Booklet
Making a DIY gift for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries or just because is a special way to show how much you love your significant other. Follow the instructions below to make a custom booklet with all the reasons why you love your partner!
- Cardstock paper
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or twine
- Tape or glue
- Markers, glitter, etc.
- Download and print the pages you’d like to use in your booklet. We suggest using cardstock or thick paper.
- Fill out the “to” and “from” sections, and add reasons you love your significant other.
- Punch holes on the top left corner of the printables.
- Bind the booklet together by lacing the ribbon through the holes.
- Decorate and customize with photos, notes and drawings!
Romantic Reasons Why I Love You
- You never forget to tell me that you love me.
- You keep our relationship spontaneous and lively.
- You care for me and look after me.
- Your kisses leave me breathless.
- You love me unconditionally.
- You showed me what true love feels like.
- You shower me with affection.
- You think I’m beautiful inside and out.
- You are my love and my friend.
- You make it easy to love you.
- You surprise me with romantic dinners.
- You sweep me into random slow dances.
- You wrap your arms around me just to be closer.
- You tell me you love me every night before bed.
- I can’t wait to kiss you when I come home from work.
- You’re always affectionate with me.
- You give the best massages.
Little Reasons Why I Love You
- You hug and kiss me every time you leave the house.
- You hug and kiss me every time you come home.
- When you laugh too hard, you snort.
- I never have to ask you to do the dishes.
- You know that sometimes I just need chocolate.
- There’s no broken thing you can’t fix.
- I can always tell what you’re thinking.
- You like to sing in the shower.
- You pretend to be scared when I sneak up on you.
- You leave me little love notes to find.
- You don’t mind when I steal your clothes.
- You inspire me to love my body.
- You open every door for me.
- You bring me coffee before you get your own.
- You share your dessert with me.
- You love animals as much as I do.
- You say you don’t let me win (but I know you do).
Emotional Reasons Why I Love You
- You aren’t afraid to cry in front of me.
- You let your guard down and show me your vulnerable side.
- You choose to love me every day.
- You act like I’m the only person in your world.
- You will always protect me.
- I feel safe when we hold hands.
- You’re confident in our future together.
- You’ve never given up on me.
- You go above and beyond to make me happy.
- You love me when I can’t love myself.
- You help me keep my head above water when I feel overwhelmed.
- You accept my faults.
- You’re always there to help, even when I don’t ask.
- You’re the perfect life partner.
- You tell me you’re lucky to have me.
- I know you would do anything I asked of you.
- You challenge me to be better.
Physical Reasons Why I Love You
- Your eyes show every emotion.
- You take care of your body.
- Your smile is infectious.
- Your hands are strong and gentle all at once.
- Your voice is so soothing when I’m upset.
- You can reach things on the top shelf.
- You have little freckles all over your nose.
- I melt when you wink at me.
- You give me butterflies when you look at me.
- You show your passion and love for me.
- Your smile is crooked and full of joy.
- You have perfect hair.
- You skin is soft and smooth.
- You’re beautiful when you wake up in the morning.
- Your eyes crinkle every time you smile.
- You look amazing when you dress up.
- You make sweatpants look sexy.
Serious Reasons Why I Love You
- You care about my opinion.
- We feel comfortable making important decisions together.
- You love my family as much as I do.
- You listen to me when I’m complaining.
- You would drop everything if I needed you.
- You encourage me to be genuine.
- You inspire me to accomplish my goals.
- You know how to cheer me up when I’m sad.
- We’re independent and inseparable all at once.
- We’ve traveled and experienced new places together.
- You respect my boundaries and limitations.
- You are loyal to me.
- You show me a different perspective on life.
- You come to me with your problems.
- Physical distance does not separate us emotionally.
- You work hard every day and don’t complain.
- You make me a priority in your life.
Cheesy Reasons Why I Love You
- You can’t fall asleep unless we’re cuddling.
- I can’t fall asleep without you next to me.
- You laugh at your own silly jokes.
- You warm me up when it’s cold outside.
- You come home with little surprises and treats.
- We have endless inside jokes.
- You enjoy my ugly selfies and silly faces.
- You’re my personal cheerleader.
- I can find you instantly in a crowded room.
- I catch you watching me like I’m the most beautiful thing you’ve seen.
- We randomly use different accents to talk.
- You sing along to every song on the radio, even if you don’t know the words.
- Our life together is a fairytale.
- You put up with my corny, badly-delivered jokes.
- We may fight over the last piece of pizza, but you always let me have it.
- You stole my heart the moment we met.
- Every time we’re apart, I can’t stop thinking about you.
Nothing says “I love you” like a handmade gift straight from the heart. We hope these printables help you show your S.O. much they mean to you and spark some romance in your life!