Not sure what to get your loved one for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary or birthday? Sometimes a small gesture can make a bigger impression than an extravagant gift!
We’ve put together a list of adorable little love notes that you can print out and tape onto your loved ones’ favorite snacks! These snacky sayings are full of punny humor and sure to put a smile on the recipients’ faces no matter where they are!
- Pick out your favorite printable saying to pair with a yummy snack.
- Print out the saying on sticker paper or cute stationery.
- Tape the note to the snack and slip it into a lunchbox or bag!
Adorable Snack Puns to say “I Love You”
These cute snack sayings and Valentine’s puns are sure to brighten your S.O.’s day. They’ll feel cherry-ished…err…cherished…and be even more excited to munch on their yummy treat!
Puns for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Want to slip a little note into your loved one’s favorite savory bite? These love notes for breakfast, lunch and dinner have you covered!
- Peanuts: I’m nuts about you!
- Pizza: You’ve got a pizza my heart!
- PB&J: You are the peanut butter to my jelly!
- Hard-boiled egg: You crack me up!
- French fries: Time fries when I’m with you!
- Cheese: This might be cheesy, but I love you!
- Spicy snack: You’re so hot!
- Chips: I love our relation-chip!
- Cereal: I cereal-sly love you!
- Cheese stick: Let’s stick together!
- Sandwich: I loaf you so much!
- Waffles: I love you a waffle lot!
- Pasta: The pasta-bilities are endless with you!
- Cheese: I have such a gouda time with you!
- Burrito: Want to be my bae-rrito?
- Grilled cheese: I feel all warm and gooey inside around you!
- BLT: Don’t go bacon my heart!
Puns for Fruit
Let your crush know how much you ap-peach-iate them with these fruity puns and love notes! They may even agree to “date” you!
- Strawberries: I love you berry much!
- Melon: You’re one in a melon!
- Peach: I ap-peach-iate you!
- Grapes: I’m so grapeful for you!
- Cherries: I cherry-ish you!
- Clementine orange: You’re such a cutie!
- Banana: You make me go bananas!
- Pear: Don’t you think we make a great pear?
- Apples: You’re the apple of my eye!
- Raisins: There are so many raisins why I love you!
- Pineapple: If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple!
- Lemon: You’re my main squeeze!
Puns for Veggies
Does your heart skip a “beet” every time you look at your S.O.? Try out one of these puns for health nuts, fitness gurus or anyone who likes veggies!
- Cherry tomatoes: I love you from my head tomatoes!
- Avocado: Let’s avo-cuddle!
- Pickle: You’re kind of a big dill!
- Mushroom: I’m a fun-gi, so date me!
Puns for Drinks
Slide one of these notes underneath your loved one’s coffee mug the next time they take a sip to show them that you love them a “latte!”
- Coffee: I have bean thinking of you!
- Hot chocolate: You melt my heart!
- Tea: You’re positi-tea-vely wonderful!
- Latte: I love you a latte!
Puns for Desserts and Candies
For those with a sweet tooth, “d’eclair” your feelings with more adorable puns for desserts and candies to make your love’s heart melt!
- Muffin: Muffin compares to you!
- Pie: I have fillings for you!
- Taffy: Won’t chew be mine?
- Donut: I donut know what I’d do without you!
- Ice cream: I’ll stop the world and melt with you!
- Cupcake: You bake me crazy!
- Mints: We were mint to be together!
- Gummy bears: I’m beary happy to know you!
- Donut holes: I love you a hole bunch!
- Chocolate Bar: You have a choco-lot of my heart!
- Pudding: Thanks for pudding up with me!
- S’mores: I love you s’more every day!
- Sandwich cookie: You fill me with joy!
Printables for Custom Love Notes
Love the idea of love notes for snacks but want to say something extra special? Download these blank printables for custom messages, inside jokes and special ways to say “I love you!”
A small gesture of affection is a great way to remind your loved ones that you’re thinking of them. Whether you slip one of these love notes into your spouse’s breakfast bag as they rush out the door or into your child’s lunchbox for them to open at school, these punny sayings will make their recipients laugh and show them that you care!
Want to say “I love you” with more than a love note? Delicious treats like dipped berries are the perfect gift! They will be “berry” thankful to have you!