Looking for something sweet to say to your honeydew? Maybe your friend isn’t feeling berry well and could use a good pick-me-up. Everyone can ap-peach-iate a good fruit joke, so we came up with 35 fruit puns to brighten your day. Have a laugh, steal a kiss or say thank you in a unique way by slipping a fruit pun into your conversation. These fruit puns would make a pear-fect text message or sweet lunchbox note and are guaranteed to produce a smile.
Send worries away and take on the day without running out of juice! Remind someone how awesome they are by encouraging them with a sweet fruit pun.
- No fig deal, you got this!
- Squeeze the day
- Don’t worry, just let it mango
- Be like a pineapple – always wear your crown
- You’re pear-fect
- You’re grape
- You are cherry sweet
- You’re plum-perfect
- You’re hard core
- You’re a peach
- You’re one in a melon
For Your Special Someone
Sweet talk your Valen-lime with some fruit puns to make them blush. Let them know you’ve picked the best of the bunch.
- I find you very ap-peel-ing
- We make a great pear
- You’re the apple of my eye
- I cherry-ish you
- Lime all yours
- You hold the kiwi to my heart
- I miss you berry much
- Honeydew you know how happy you make me?
- I’m bananas for you, let’s never split
- Sorry I’m bad at pickup limes
- You’ve got a peach of my heart
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple
- You are juice the cutest
- I love you cherry much
Through sweet and sour times, a good friend sticks by your side. Let your berry best friend know why you think they’re grape.
- Kiwi be friends?
- It takes two to mango
- You’re my main squeeze
- Orange you glad we’re friends?
- I’m grapeful for our friendship
To Say Thank You
Show your gratitude with a little apple-tude by thanking someone with a fruit pun. Saying ‘thank you’ is a sure way to make someone peel good.
- Thanks! I ap-peach-iate it
- Thank you berry much
- Thanks a melon
- Thanks a bunch
- Thank you! I apple-solutely appreciate it
Now that you have some fresh jokes in stock, treat your loved one to a fruit basket to show them they are the ripe one for you. Accompany your gift with some handpicked fruit puns to make them feel warm and fuzzy.