Fruit is nice. Fruit paired with specially selected award-winning cheeses is a gift they will savor for months. Once a month for 3 months they’ll receive tempting trios like our January feature — tart and sweet Honeycrisp apples with nutty Tickler English Cheddar and rich Galen’s Farmstead Cheese made from the milk of cows who range free on Pennsylvania pastures.
Your first shipment will typically be delivered to your recipient on the exact date you choose with your personal card message and a special insert describing the delicious gift. All subsequent shipments will be delivered during the second week of the month. If Saturday is chosen as the first delivery date, shipping surcharges will apply.
- JAN: Honey Crisp Apples - Tickler Aged Cheddar (England) / Clover Creek Cellar Galens Farmstead Cheese
- FEB: Beurre Bosc - Vella Asiago / Cypress Grove Purple Haze Chevre
- MARCH: Red Grapes - Mélange Brie (Goat and Cow Milk Blend) / Fiscalini Lionza
- APRIL: Pink Lady® Apples - Collier Cheddar (Scottland)/ Bear Flag Brand Cheddar
- MAY: Taylor Gold Pears - Bellwether Farms Carmody / Clover Creek Cellar Royer Farmstead Cheese
- JUNE: Bing Cherries - Sierra Nevada Bella Capra Firm Goat Cheese - Capra Bianca / Marin French Petite Breakfast Brie
- JULY: White Nectarines and Black Plums - Point Reyes Toma / Fiscalini Smoked Soft Mozzarella
- AUG: Yellow Peaches - Sierra Nevada Organic Traditional Jack Cheese / Shepherd's Hollow Farm Farmstead Sheeps Milk Cheese Tomme De' Ewe
- SEPT: Red Sensation and Bartlett Pears - Cypress Grove MIdnight Moon / Mezzo Secco Dry Jack
- OCT: Figs and Green Seedless Grapes - Sierra Nevada Bella Capra Chevre / Vella Romanello
- NOV: Fuji and Granny Combo - Fiscalini San Joaquin Gold Cheddar / Cinnamon Apple Coated Creamy Goat (Canada)
- DEC: Comice Pears - Point Reyes Blue / Beemster Aged Gouda (Holland)
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions