Fruit is nice. Fruit paired with specially selected award-winning cheeses is a gift they will savor for months. Once a month for 3 months they’ll receive tempting trios like our January feature — tart and sweet Honeycrisp apples with nutty Tickler English Cheddar and rich Galen’s Farmstead Cheese made from the milk of cows who range free on Pennsylvania pastures.
Your first shipment will be delivered to your recipient on the exact date you choose with your personal card message and a special insert describing the delicious gift. All subsequent shipments will be delivered during the second week of the month (date subject to change). If Saturday is chosen as the first delivery date, shipping surcharges will apply.
- JAN: Honey Crisp Apples, Tickler Aged Cheddar (England), and Clover Creek Cellar Galens Farmstead Cheese
- FEB: Beurre Bosc Pears, Vella Asiago, and Cypress Grove Purple Haze Chevre
- MARCH: Red Grapes, Mélange Brie (Goat and Cow Milk Blend), and Fiscalini Lionza
- APRIL: Pink Lady® Apples, Collier Cheddar (Scotland), and Bear Flag Brand Cheddar
- MAY: Taylor Gold Pears, Bellwether Farms Carmody, and Clover Creek Cellar Royer Farmstead Cheese
- JUNE: Bing Cherries, Sierra Nevada Bella Capra Firm Goat Cheese Capra Bianca, and Marin French Petite Breakfast Brie
- JULY: White Nectarines & Black Plums, Point Reyes Toma, and Fiscalini Smoked Soft Mozzarella
- AUG: Yellow Peaches, Sierra Nevada Organic Traditional Jack Cheese, and Shepherd's Hollow Farm Farmstead Sheeps Milk Cheese Tomme De' Ewe
- SEPT: Red Sensation Pears & Bartlett Pears, Cypress Grove Midnight Moon, and Mezzo Secco Dry Jack
- OCT: Figs, Green Seedless Grapes, Sierra Nevada Bella Capra Chevre, and Vella Romanello
- NOV: Fuji Apples & Granny Smith Apples, Fiscalini San Joaquin Gold Cheddar, and Cinnamon Apple Coated Creamy Goat (Canada)
- DEC: Comice Pears, Point Reyes Blue, and Beemster Aged Gouda (Holland)
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions