Get 15% Off Gifts at Shari’s Berries Today!.
Enter code SBBLOG at checkout! Shop Now
Gifts for dad are some of the most difficult presents to shop for. You never really know what he'll like, especially if he seems to have everything he could want. If you're not sure about what to get your father this year, here are a few ideas that could help you figure out the perfect gift.
1. Something to do with his hobby. Many guys have hobbies that they enjoy doing, whether it's golf, baseball, crossword puzzles or watching movies. Take a second to think about what your dad likes, then buy him something that will help him do it. This could be a set of golf balls, a couple of DVD sets or even a few books you think he'd love to read.
2. Comfortable pajamas. There's nothing better than warm, cozy pajamas, and if your dad doesn't have a nice set to wear this winter, it might be a great choice. Pick a flannel set for extra warmth, and throw in a pair of slippers or a bathrobe to top it off and give him everything he needs.
3. Tasty treats. If you know your dad has a weakness for chocolate, gourmet Christmas gifts could be the perfect present. He'll be able to enjoy all of his favorite flavors, and you won't have to worry about making him something in your own kitchen - which doesn't always turn out perfectly. Who knows, he may even share a couple with you on Christmas.
4. Tickets to a fun event. If you think you and your dad could use a bit more bonding time, it might be a good idea to get both of you tickets to an upcoming event. Whether it's for a concert by a band he loves, a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant or tickets to his favorite team's home game, he's sure to appreciate the opportunity.
5. Some kind of monthly membership. Depending on what your dad likes, you could find a monthly club online that will send him gifts each month. If he's a wine drinker, why not find a monthly wine club? The same goes for beer, which would be great if he loves to indulge in a brew every now and then. No matter what his interests are, there's bound to be something online that you can find for him to join.