Get 15% Off Gifts at Shari’s Berries Today!.
Enter code SBBLOG at checkout! Shop Now
Not everyone knows what to get their mother for Christmas. You know she's always great at picking out things that you like, but it's often hard to know what kinds of presents would suit her taste. Instead of taking the easy way out by giving her a gift card, try one of these ideas.
1. A gift certificate to a spa. Your mom could probably use a bit of relaxation time for herself, and there's no better way to wind down and rejuvenate than by getting a massage or a facial. She'll be pampering herself for once and won't have to worry about anything going on at home. Look for deals in your area online. If you're not sure you can afford such a lavish gift, spa gift baskets could be a great option. She'll have everything she needs to relax in the comfort of her own home.
2. Something to spruce up her decor. If your mom loves to decorate, you could help her out by picking up a few things that could add some flair to her space. Whether it's a new painting to hang on the wall, a decorative throw blanket or a fancy set of candles, your mom will be sure to love gifts that make her home more attractive. If she has a special collection of things, like teacups or figurines, consider adding a new piece.
3. A fun class for the two of you. If your mom is the type of woman who likes to try new things, you could find an interesting class for the two of you to take together. Whether it's a cooking class, archery class or even horseback riding, both of you will have a lot of fun bonding while you're learning how to do something unexpected. Just make sure you choose a class that you know your mom would be willing to try.
4. Indulge her sweet tooth. If you know your mom has a soft spot for chocolate treats, why not send mom strawberries? She'll think they're delicious, and you won't have to worry about whipping something up in your own kitchen. It's a win-win for everyone.
5. Offer to do something nice. If you're a bit short on cash this holiday season because of the struggling economy, you can still give your mom a thoughtful gift. Just offer to do something for her that you know she would appreciate. Whether it's cleaning the house, doing a few errands for her or even painting her nails, she'll be glad that you're showing how much you care.