Buying a Christmas gift for your boyfriend can be a difficult task, especially if your relationship is relatively new. You don't want to get him something that's too much, but you want to show how much you like him and enjoy spending time with him. If he hasn't given you any hints about what's on his Christmas list, you may have to get creative. Here are a few ideas to consider.
1. Christmas cookies. These are always a favorite during the holidays, and you know he's sure to eat them and think of you. If you're not the best when it comes to cooking, don't worry. There are plenty of Christmas cookie delivery options online. You could even have them delivered to your house, then wrap them up in a creative way that shows how much you love him.
2. Concert tickets. Lots of guys are into music, so if your guy has a favorite band or two, why not surprise him with a pair of tickets to the event? It'll be a great way to spend time together. This may not be appropriate if you haven't been together for long, since tickets can sometimes be expensive, but if you two have agreed on a budget and they fit within it, go for it.
3. Something useful. Many men aren't into shopping. They often loathe going to the mall, even if they need to pick up a few essentials, like clothes or a new pair of shoes to replace those old sneakers. If your man hates to shop, you could do him a big favor by picking up some of the essentials he needs. Whether it's socks, underwear or a couple of pairs of jeans, he'll definitely appreciate the fact that he won't have to go out and get them himself.
4. Gift cards. If you really don't know what to get your guy, you could always opt for a gift certificate. They're not exactly the most thoughtful presents, but they will ensure that your guy will find something he likes. If you want to make it more fun, you two could go shopping together while he picks out his choice.
5. A healthier treat. If you know your guy has been watching his weight lately and hitting up the gym on a regular basis, you might want to steer clear of treats like brownies or cookies, which would undo all of his hard work. Instead, Christmas berries might be a good option. Fruits are delicious and full of nutrients, and he'll still be satisfying his sweet tooth. Everybody wins with this gift.